34095 SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate
产品详情 商家描述 包装清单 售后服务 操作手册 产品评价(4)
DescriptionThermo Scientific SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate is an ultra-sensitive enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) substrate for low-femtogram-level detection by Western blot analysis with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme.
Features of SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate:
• ECL —enhanced chemiluminescent substrate for horseradish peroxidase (HRP)
• Sensitive—detect low-femtogram (mid-zeptomole) amounts of protein in bands on nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes when probed with appropriate primary and secondary antibodies
• Quantitative—produces quantitative signal that is measurable over two orders of magnitude
• Intense signal—easy to capture an image by exposure to film or imaging system
• Excellent signal duration—8 hours of usable light-output when conditions are optimized
• Stable reagent—kit components are stable for 1 year at 4°C or 6 months at room temperature
• Economical—optimized for extremely dilute antibody concentrations:
• 1ng to 0.2 µg/mL primary antibody (1:5000 to 1:100,000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock)
• 2 to 10 ng/mL secondary antibody (1:100,000 to 1:500,000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock)
When combined with optimized antibody concentrations and blocking buffers, SuperSignal West Femto Substrate enables detection of target proteins in amounts that are too small to be seen with typical ECL substrates.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Product Size:||100 mL|
|Substrate Type:||HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) Substrate|
|Substrate Properties:||Chemical Substrate|